30 January 2012

myra :)

{ Form 4 }
Michelle (her bestfriend) and Myra :)

This be my main biatch back in the old school days.
Got to know her better when I was in Form 4 cos that was the time when we sat next to each other in class.
Crazy times indeed. Too many good memories including the time when we got involved in the Water Vision project and also English Drama Competition :) 
Being good friends with her means you have to be up for anything and have the capacity to go crazy or wild. I remember that one time when she brought us to stay out in a hotel @1Borneo just for fun.
I think that was the year when I got "up for anything" trait :P

{ Form 5. }

Saw her at KKIA yesterday while I was going for my flight to Tawau,which is why I made this post about her cos having the chance to meet her even for a brief moment brought up memories. Didn't have time to catch up with her though. She's also starting her Semester 2 for Mass Comm. at Taylor's College. Glad she made the choice to take up that course cos it suits her well and she got to do so much interesting stuff last year :) Plus, she's happily taken by Scott Daryl so life's is going perfectly fine for her right now :D

scott & mye

n_n

Hope we ge the chance to meet each other some time c:

P.S Maybe I should dedicate Mondays to reminisce about old schoolmates in my blog. Should give me something to do when I'm doing nothing on these days hehe :]

No comments:

Post a Comment