13 July 2014

thoughts on semester 4 so far


1. Surprisingly, this semester our allowance came in earlier than we expected.

2. I still haven't decide which school to go for my final SBE.

3. I'm waiting for the day when the air-con will be fixed.

4. Funny how much stress is put on the importance of a conducive classroom, yet sometimes we find ourselves crammed in an unfitting space.

5. Cambodia? Would love to see it happen!

6. New tender for cafe needs to happen ASAP

7. I miss Sir Shekar & Mdm. Carmilla teaching us

8. Constant fear of having the other class' lecturer instead, for that certain subject lol

9. New juniors in our dorm. Finally seeing the 2nd floor light up again.

10.  Gala Night / Farewell party is in the process of planning for the TESLian family since our seniors would be leaving soon. So far people are showing 50/50 enthusiasm. 

11. RPH for assignments. yay.

12. I miss calling my father to talk about what's going on here. I really do.

No comments:

Post a Comment